Saturday, November 22, 2008

Workout challenge

I have come to the end of my annual broken promise of working out over the summer. I did a few good long walks in town over the summer, but haven't done jack since school started in August. Today, I got my butt down to the gym and onto the treadmill.

It actually went better than I thought...better enough that tomorrow I shall TiVo the late NFL game and only allow myself to watch it after logging 2.5 miles on the road. It ain't much, but I figure it's enough to duplicate a game. Well, at least a 3-person game.

While on the treadmill at the gym, I try to watch sports and to make myself see the game closely...essentially calling the game. I'm not a football official, but I can keep an eye on the ball, rule on first downs, etc.

Then I decided to keep an eye on commercials every bit as closely.

Have you ever tried to call a Hooters commercial?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization