Sunday, September 24, 2006

In lighter news...

Recently my job held an event at an NFL Stadium. Some buddies and I started wandering around when one called my name:

"Hey! You've GOT to see this!"

We walked underneath a big sign saying "Authorized Personnel Only" with Paul Tagliabue's signature on it (no Roger Goodell sign yet)...

and there I was, in the officials' locker room.

It was lovely...carpeted, with an exercise bike, eight lockers, and one shower with two shower heads. I couldn't help but wonder if two officials showered together at once.

But then...there it was. The urinal.

I didn't really have to go, but I made myself. Therefore, I can say it:

I have peed where Hochuli, Carey, and Kukar have peed.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Blogger tommyspoon said...

Thank you for providing me an indellible image for the rest of today. And perhaps tomorrow.

Damn you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization