Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Season possibly over...

Well, at least it's not athletically-related, like last year...

but an annoying, non-basketball-related minor ailment and its consequent annoying, non-basketball-related minor surgery has compelled me to cancel my JV/Varsity games scheduled for tomorrow and my junior high games slated for Friday. I should be better by the time the weekend finishes, but it looks like they aren't using me on my available days next week (likely due to lack of games), and after that...well, my wife is due to give birth on 2/24.

So the season may be over.

I'm very, very happy with this season, unlike last year. Once I know for sure that I'm done for the year, I'll put up my customary year-in-review.

2 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get yourself healthy. Then get some sleep; because you won't be getting any for a long time after 2/24!! :-)

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, my wife is due to give birth on 2/24.
___________________________________

AND?!?!?!

Hellooooooooo!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization