Thursday, October 19, 2006

Referees are the sexiest


Couldn't help noticing that in this New York Times article that the #1 best-selling costume for women from Halloweenmart.com is a low-cut, skin-tight referee costume. They pitch it thusly: "Super Sexy and not afraid to call the guys out for a bad play."

I'll leave the interviewees in the Times to haggle over what all of this means. I'll just say a few things. First, I haven't seen this woman working in our association, but if forced, I'd be willing to take her under my wing. Second, I'm wondering what sport is best suited to her footwear. Finally, please note that the NFL took a step closer to this outfit this year. How would Hochuli look in this getup?

1 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger John Burzynski said...

There is nothing sexier than a woman in a baseballhat or a football jersey on game day.

Period.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization