Friday, December 01, 2006

Schedule is building up...

After some weather cancellations this week, I've got an interesting batch of games set up for the first half of this year. The combination of my rising on the list and a bit of an officials' shortage has given me games I would not formerly have had. Nobody's played yet, so it's tough to tell who's good and who isn't, but I have some traditional powers squaring off against each other next week, and I'm excited. Time to step up to the challenge after a year of almost exclusively blowout games.

Tonight won't be a blowout...tonight is two teams at the bottom of the schedule. We're talking two teams that have been winless in at least one recent season. This could be intense because each team might be able to smell a victory. I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization