Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've got some good news...

and some good news.

No minor surgery for me. Yay.

I don't think I'll put myself back in the mix for tomorrow, though...a sleepy ref is not a good ref. And I'm behind on the day job. And I need an oil change. So I'll go to the oil-change place, go on a day-job marathon, and then go to sleep.

The better news is that my earlier concerns about the sudden dearth of varsity assignments was unfounded. I've just picked up a couple more girls' JV/Varsity doubleheaders for January. So that's good.

I'm a little concerned because one of them is with a partner who, while a good guy, is awfully green, young, and (I think) not yet ready. Maybe he's improved a lot in a year...I'm not sure. But I'm ready to step up and be more of a leader if need be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization