Monday, April 30, 2007

The knee

I played basketball today. Twice.

I haven't played any basketball at all in literally years. I eventually got some trace elements of a shooting touch back, and I didn't get too tired (a good sign).

But my left knee hurts again.

It's the back of the knee that hurts, and it gets worse when I bend it a whole lot. I had to stop shooting around for a while after a layup in which I lifted my left leg up into a fully-bent knee. That hurt.

I'm going to see a doctor. If it's nothing, I've got a camp I want to go to. If there's some sort of problem, I'll bag camp this summer. I don't want to pay a bunch of money to not referee at camp.

I suspect things will be fine. I can run just fine, and that's all one really has to do to ref.

Anybody know anything about the back of the knee?

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger tommyspoon said...

May be your hamstrings are acting up. Did you stretch before the game?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization