Friday, December 28, 2007

Thanks, y'all...

I appreciate all of you who visited, and especially the 16 of you who commented. We did get 100 unique visits yesterday...I guess people were too shy to comment. In any event, I will round up to a $100 donation to the Special Olympics.

As for the comments...well, only one made me laugh out loud. Larry K's "compliment" that "no ref never killed anyone in my family" (that you KNOW of, Larry...) was pretty damn funny. Larry, if you're out there, go ahead and post in the comments what 501(c)3 charity you'd like me to give a hundred bucks to, and I'll do it. Or, if you'd rather email it to bloggingref at the domain of gmail dot com, I can go that way too.

Next year, I think I'll go the reverse. We'll set this up like a dunk tank...and I'll invite abuse. Heckle-a-ref-for-charity day.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe I forgot to check in. Sorry!

I checked the site today expecting to see some comments about this story: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3171273

It's about an NFL official who is being fined for grabbing a player by the neck to break up a scrum. The player is now also considering legal action.

Again, sorry I forgot about the charity day. I'm glad it was productive.

 
At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, BloggingRef!

Let's go with the Oregon Food Bank. Can't go wrong there, right?

You're a good man for doing this.

(hmmmm... now that I think about it, I do have a brother that's not accounted for....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization