Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Game Log 2/6/2007: Slogging through a flu

I've been under the weather these past few days, and today, well, it felt like work. I might have missed a couple of rotations, but we endured. Got compliments from both coaches at the end of the night, had a couple of good partners...can't complain.

I did go to the visiting coach before the game and told him that I was disappointed with how things went down the last time I saw him...that I felt like I missed a call, and then didn't get a chance to talk to him about it. He was cool, and actually surprised to hear from me. Good guy.

Very close to a blarge tonight. Fortunately, my partner (T, who had a forearm shove), was a tad slower to his PC foul than me (L, saw player didn't get there on time), who was way quick to the block. To be honest, that's a textbook blarge, not that anyone would want to call it. Good thing I was oblivious. This time.

Not going to spend more time here now...I've already called in sick to work tomorrow, and I'm hoping that a good, 11-hours-of-sleep night will lick this lingering sickness...at least before my next game on Friday night.

THINGS I DID WELL: Gutted it out. Refereed the defense.
THINGS TO WORK ON: Didn't pick up a secondary defender as T. Mind wandered a bit late.
NEXT UP: Probably blowout game on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add Me! - Search Engine Optimization